About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not One Puff Ever - 6 months    General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-1 by DebraAnne60; 182 views.
DebraAnne60

Jul-1

Celebrating 6 months smoke free - pledging NOPE today with this pic of the interior of Algonquin Park, Ontario Canada for your viewing pleasure

Algonquin Park - Great Places In CanadaLove being smoke free.    CHEERS!

euknight

Jul-1

Congrats to you DebraAnne on this awesome anniversary!!  Wow six months seems like an eternity, but I will say, it looks actually more attainable as each day passes.

Thank you for all your encouraging notes and wonderful pictures.  They just give a little lift to my day!  I love beautiful scenery and relish the opportunities I have to enjoy it.

Do you live in Ontario around all this?

So proud of you and grateful you are here.

Peggy

5-8-20

DebraAnne60

Jul-1

Hiya

I do live in Ontario around all of this.  We have so many lakes and parks and beautiful places in Ontario.  I love sharing pics on here.  It truly helps to give me serenity and I love to share the beauty.

I am absolutely ecstatic about my 6 months of non-smoking and pleased as punch that it is going so well.  I just love being a non-smoker and very grateful that I have finally quit.   Remember to be happy with yourself  that you have chosen a life without cigarettes.  Its like being born again.  

Cheers

Loreficent

Jul-2

Congratulations DebraAnne!!!

No doubt about it...you are rock solid and rocking this quit! I’m very proud of you! Hope you got to celebrate with something special today.

euknight

Jul-3

Oh DebraAnne,

How wonderful!!  Do you hike, garden?  Not sure how long your growing season is up there.  Sooooooo beautiful!!  I bet there is good fishing there too.  Not big on the fishing part but love to eat it!!

6 months sounds fabulous.  Yes I try to call myself , at least in writing , at least once a day that I am a non smoker.  Love the sound.

Have a fabulous smoke free day,

Peggy

5-8-20