About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE July 2nd 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-2 by Eve1973; 228 views.
Eve1973

Jul-2

Good morning! 

I am pledging my NOPE this morning! I happy to say another day smoke free behind me ! Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Who will be next?

JerseyDee

Jul-2

Good Morning Eve! : )  .. I was just about to start the pledge and you beat me to it! .. You are on your toes this morning.

Another smoke free day behind me as well and it is starting out to be another gorgeous day here in central NJ.  Sun shining nice and bright and I am taking it all in.

Done with yoga and feel very centered to take on another smoke free day today.  Last day of work week for both of us .. Friday will be a nice day to OFF!  And I have a hair appointment that day .. YAY! :  ) .. no more quarantine hair!!

ALL of that said I join you in this NOPE Pledge today and I extend my hand to whomever is next.  I also am leaving this off with a quote I am feeling this morning.   Anyone can apply however it helps in their lives .. hopefully it brings as much centering to others as it is doing for me this morning. 

Have a GREAT DAY Everyone!!  Quote of the day .. 

“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean

Jpatrick1996

Jul-2

Good morning everyone,

I proudly pledge NOPE this morning to continue my smoke free life!

Patrick

Quit - July 16th, 2019

modanjim

Jul-2

Hi all,

Taking your hand Dee and pledging NOPE!    Got my hair done yesterday, I feel like a new woman!!!

Hope everyone has a beautiful smoke free day!

Maureen

04/15/20

JerseyDee

Jul-2

So jealous of your hair! ... One more day to go for me .. I will feel like a NEW woman as well for sure!

Have a great day.

Ginger3077

Jul-2

Good morning everyone. I'm here to pledge my daily NOPE. Who else is joining?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

TinyBadger

Jul-2

Pledging nope today, who will come with me?

euknight

Jul-2

Good Morning everyone,

I will happily join you on the pledge today.  Always an honor to be a part of this process!

Got to my 1.5 hours in pool last night!!!  Looks like full moon will be upon us soon!  Since I am out of city limits I already have fireworks booming around me!

I extend my hand to whoever would join us in the NOT ONE PUFF EVER pledge!

Have a beautiful smoke free day

Peggy

5-8-20

livtoswim

Jul-2

HI Peggy , 

I will take your hand 

Today, I know just how good it is not to smoke and how bad I would feel

if I started again. My mission is to stay calm and not smoke no matter what 

Who would like to join?

7.2 -2020.2mo 2h

Jatchat

Jul-2

Hi again Deanne,

I will join you and pledge NOPE of a smoke today and extend a hand to those who would like to join us

Kind regards

Anthony