About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Freaky Friday July 10th   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-10 by Eve1973; 227 views.
Eve1973

Jul-10

Good Morning All!

Hope everyone has a calming and peaceful Friday! Today I’m pledging my NOPE, and asking you to join me in beating this very addicting habit. 

Take my hand and take a leap of faith!

JerseyDee

Jul-10

Good Morning Eve! .. You beat me to it .. Just logged on to start today's pledge .. and see it is already here!  : ) ..

Life has been very chaotic for me right now .. but soon I will be back down to pt hours and will be able to juggle work, life, health/pain much better and have way more time to hand out on this forum.  For now I am pretty time strapped.

For now I am getting gone on my Friday morning by taking my NOPE pledge.  One day at a time and I vow to stay clean today and ALL weekend long!! .. TGIF!! .. Have a great one!

Who will be next to join this pledge?  My hand is extended out for you . .

euknight

Jul-10

Taking your hand Eve and Dee....Love Freaky Friday!!

Yay you got here Dee.  There are seasons in life where we can’t do all we would like and it’s ok!!

Our temps are going to be in the 100s next few days so am up early watering.  It is hot by now!!!  

I gladly pledge with you today.  Who will join us?

Peggy

5-8-20

Loreficent

Jul-10

Man I don’t envy those day time temps, but will say I’d love to be there at night...bet it is amazing. Hot summer night, just brings all the Earth scents so alive. So intoxicating. Mmmm. Having a very hard time wrapping my mind and heart around any thing or phrase that includes “ever” right now but I’ll join with not one puff today. All day. 

euknight

Jul-10

Yay Lore!!

I hear you.  How about taking a step into another dimension where happily ever after does happen?  You can do that, I know.  Malificient!!  Oops. Spelling.

Yes Eve, you need to see that movie so you can see Lore’s name origin.  At first I didn’t think I would like it but I really did!!

Hugs

Peggy

CC to Eve1973
TinyBadger

Jul-10

I'm taking the pledge of nope today! I'm going to give it my all to stay smober. Who is next?

June2019

Jul-10

joining in to pledge nope - i can do this today

Jatchat

Jul-10

Hi June,

I just thought I'd drop in and give my NOPE pledge and invite others to join us.

Kind regards

Anthony 9w

Lyney

Jul-10

I'm right there with you guys, I'm pledging my NOPE today!

In reply toRe: msg 9
Ovivi

Jul-10

Nice to see all you sweet-smelling people.

I pledge Not One Puff Ever today.

Any others?