About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday July 11th   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-11 by Eve1973; 193 views.
Eve1973

Jul-11

Good morning all, the weekend HAS ARRIVED!

I’m asking for you to join me in taking back our lives and to pledge Not One Puff Ever! We are stronger in numbers!  Come on and pledge with me and know you have your support here!

Have a wonderful day!

Eve 1/30/2020

JerseyDee

Jul-11

Good Morning Early bird!! .. Just logged on to start the pledge and you beat me to it again .. Off to talk a walk before the sun really starts beating down then have a morning of errands to take care of .. will spend the afternoon outdoors though trying to take in some rays/sunshine .. will wear some SPF but hope to get some color on my skin despite .. tan .. not red .. the SPF should assist with that.

Hard to believe we are heading into mid July already! .. Have a lot of crap going on like upcoming knee surgery .. and in some serious pain .. but work schedule will be going back to part time soon and that should help me ...

Just do not want this entire summer to get away from me : ( .. it is already cruising by.

Will not be seeing smoker friends this weekend so things look good for me.  I take this pledge and ask who will be next .. hand extended out.

Have a GREAT Saturday! .. When I start to have more time available to me I will be spending more time on this board reading and catching up .. things just absolutely beyond crazy right now.  Cripes!! .. Enjoy this nice summer day!

modanjim

Jul-11

Taking you hand Dee and pledging NOPE!   Hope everything goes well with your upcoming surgery.

End of the tax season so been stressed at work.  Wanted a cigarette to calm myself but I know it wont make things better. Had a dream  last night I was smoking . Woke up in a panic  (Did I smoke yesterday?)  Thank God only a dream.

So pledging for today Not One Puff Ever!

Maureen

04/15/2020

Jpatrick1996

Jul-11

NOPE!

Patrick

Quit - July 16th, 2019

kittymom413

Jul-11

Hi there, Patrick,

Joining you & the rest of our forum family to pledge NOPE!!

Who wants to join us? Here, take my hand, we are stronger together!

Have an incredible smoke free weekend, everyone,

Kitty cat

euknight

Jul-11

Oh sweet Maureen....Are you an accountant?  You mentioned tax office.  That seems so strange tax season is so much later this year.

Kudos to you for letting that crave pass!!!! I said this out loud with my friend over several times the other day “ I notice I am having the thought of wanting a cigarette” as I went to gather up my straw, etc.  It did lessen the strength of it.

You stay strong, girl!!

Peggy

5-8-20

euknight

Jul-11

Kittymom,

Happy to join you and the pledge group today!  Another 100 degree day in Texas so I will faithfully wait for sunset before I do my laps and mow!!

A wonderful smoke free day to all!

Peggy

5-8-20

Anyone to take my hand?

Jatchat

Jul-11

Hi Peggy,

Happy to join you in taking a pledge of NOPE today and invite others to join us

Kind regards,

Anthony 10 W

TinyBadger

Jul-11

I'm pledging nope today. I'm a little later but I still got it in.