About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE July 13th Manic Monday!   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-13 by Eve1973; 199 views.
Eve1973

Jul-13

Good morning all, 

Another Monday......ugh. But on a high note, I pledge my NOPE to all of my forum friends n family ! 

Hope the day goes by fast! Have a fantastic day!

Eve

kittymom413

Jul-13

Hi there, Eve,

Just popping in to join you. Today I will not smoke, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, not even 1 puff on what's going to be a crazy day today.

Who wants to join us in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...we really are stronger together!!

Have a great smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

Jatchat

Jul-13

Hi Kitty,

Well I busted tonight I've had two cigarettes, Can't shake this addiction

Kind regards

Anthony

TinyBadger

Jul-13

Anthony,

Don't beat yourself up. You're doing a great job and slips happen. Just keep quitting, and not to worry, we're all behind you. It took bravery to come forward and be honest. Let us know if you need anything.

Nope for me today, I'm gonna keep on keepin on. 

Jpatrick1996

Jul-13

Keep on getting back up Anthony. It is so worth it, and you WILL get there!!

I wish you peace in your quit.

Patrick

Quit - July 16th, 2019

Jatchat

Jul-13

Have relapsed, but that's not the end of the story, I can continue quitting, don't let your guard down. It is so worth it to admit to the addiction but in the next breath to say no more, I commit to the rest of the day without cigarettes. I have not come this far to throw it all away on a whim, but saying that I will restart my quit counter and chalk this up to experience, don't play with fire.

I pledge for the rest of the day NOPE and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony

modanjim

Jul-13

Im taking your hand Anthony   NOPE.      Keep on trying.  Yes you have come far....dont give up.  It was a hiccup.

Maureen

04/15/2020