About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE pledge for Tuesday, July 28   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-28 by Amicahomi; 224 views.
Amicahomi

Jul-28

Just checking in to express gratitude fo this forum - coming up to 16 months smoke free.  I'm making the NOPE pledge, but truthfully, I don't even think about smoking anymore.  Thanks Forum!  Best wishes to all who venture here.

TinyBadger

Jul-28

You are an inspiration! Thanks for hanging around and giving us something to shoot for. I'll join you in pledging nope and extend my hand to the next...who's with us?

Eve1973

Jul-28

Hi Ami, 16 months......awesome! Glad to hear that you don’t think about smoking! I’m almost 6 months and am excited about that!

So today.....I’m pledging my Nope to you and the forum family!

who else will join?

kittymom413

Jul-28

Hi there, Eve,

It's a great day to NOPE!!! Who wants to join us in our pledge? Here, take my hand...we are stronger together!!!

Have a fantastic smoke free day, forum family,

Kitty cat

Ovivi

Jul-28

Hi Kitty, I’m very glad to pledge NOPE. Nice to be part of a group of people who choose not to smoke. I invite more non smokers to take the pledge too.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Jatchat

Jul-29

Hi Ovivi,

Busted last night, gone onto 21 mg Patch again, I would like to pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony

11 hours, 13 minutes and 54 seconds. 14 cigarettes not smoked, saving $18.24. Life saved: 1 hour, 10 minutes.