About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge for Thursday, July 30, 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-30 by kittymom413; 184 views.
kittymom413

Jul-30

Hello, everybody,

It is a pleasure to begin today's pledge...

Just for today I will not smoke, NOPE, not even one puff! This is a promise I make not only to myself, but to all of my forum family as well because smoking is no longer an option in my life...no way, no how!!!

Who wants to join me in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...we are stronger together!!!

Have a great smoke free day, everyone,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Jul-30

Hey Kitty, 

I am absolutely joining you in Pledging NOPE today! 

Today is 6 months of no Nicotine! I honestly couldn’t have gotten thru this without the BEST SUPPORT OF THIS FORUM! Everyone from the newbies, reading what they are going through now (me thinking, I don’t want to be there again);, to my support group, SusanK, Lore, JerseyDee (hope she ok)), Hap ( we lost her early in) , Debra too and to Peggy my newest supporter, and especially to the old timers, love when they come back and share what is going on now......and to the MODS, for all their knowledge and links! 

I want to say thanx to Everyone! This day Means so much to me! Hugs to all! 

NOPING since 1/30/2020.......Eve

TinyBadger

Jul-30

Kitty and Eve, I'm with you today, pledging nope! Not one puff ever again! I'm starting a new chapter of my life and not looking back! Who will join us?

Jatchat

Jul-30

Hi again,

I hope I have learnt my lesson about NOPE, on the 13th July I made that fatal error of judgement and and fell for just one, now 17 days later I am still picking up the pieces, i am happy to report that I am almost one day without cigarettes, so this reinforces my commitment to confidently sprout another NOPE, I invite others to join us and praise the efforts of those who have maintained their quit

Kind regards

Anthony

23 hours, 27 minutes and 53 seconds. 30 cigarettes not smoked, saving $38.13. Life saved: 2 hours, 30 minutes.

TinyBadger

Jul-30

You're going to do it this time. Now you know what tripped you up and are better prepared for next time. You're a staple here and I'm rooting for you! I always watch out for your posts because I enjoy the content and the photographs.