About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge Tuesday Aug 4th   General Chit-Chat

Started Aug-4 by Missdogs2018 (Missdogs2020); 202 views.

Good Morning to All,

I gladly start the NOPE Pledge today. I promise to NOT smoke today! Please join hands with me to commit to NOT smoke Today.

Gloria

Freedom since July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

Ovivi

Aug-4

Good morning Gloria,

I pledge NOPE. I’m not smoking, no way. I love the feeling of freedom it gives me. And the feeling of clear lungs is pretty nice too.

I invite everyone to join in the fun.

Wendy

September 6 2019

In reply toRe: msg 2
TinyBadger

Aug-4

I'll take you hand and join you both and say nope today! I can do this, I know I can...I hope others will join us in our pledge!

kittymom413

Aug-4

Yes you can do this, TinyBadger!!! You are strong, stronger then this addiction, strong enough to concur this & I am honored to be able to join you & all of our awesome "quitters" to pledge NOPE today!! Who wants to join us? Here, take my hand, we are stronger together!!!

Have a fantastic smoke free day,

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Aug-4

Hi all, 

OMG Isisius  the storm definitely hiT us hard today! Got a flat tire in the POURING RAIN! Triple A came to the rescue! Was soaking wet....umbrella smella it was worthless. Never in my life have I seen so many emergency vehicles with BOATS connected! Trees down and a rock hit my new vehicle! 

But guess what, didn’t smoke, didn’t even think about it! So I’m telling you I WILL NOT ONE PUFF EVER! 

We are stronger together Kitty.....who’s next?

Jatchat

Aug-4

Hi Eve 

Busted last night again after five days did not engage brain just on a whim reset counter and its a brand new day and I want to pledge Nope for today and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony

50 minutes and 4 seconds. 1 cigarette not smoked, saving $1.34. Life saved: 5 minutes.

In reply toRe: msg 6
xvaper

Aug-5

Nope today! 36 days nicotine free.