About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Peggy 3 Month’s YEAH!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Aug-8 by Eve1973; 955 views.
Eve1973

Aug-8

Hey Peggy,

You did it! Congratulations to making it to this awesome milestone! As they say “we are stronger together.” Hope you can celebrate and enjoy your achievement! 

This is a huge deal, so make sure you tell yourself, friends and family. Even if they don’t care/understand! We KNOW IT IS HUGE!

Hugs Eve

Elizaquits

Aug-8

Good morning, all!

Eve - you beat me too it! :)

Congratulations Peggy!!! 3 months is amazing! To echo what Eve said, this is huge! I hope you treat yourself to something fun today - you totally deserve it!! 

Cheers! xo

Loreficent

Aug-8

Peggy!!!
You strong and lovely Warrior Woman!! You are rocking this! Yay! Congratulations Friend! I am very very happy for you on this success. And very proud of you too!!

Stay strong!

blossomhibiscussunflowerdogdog(that’s Tab and Jackson, they are proud too) sun_with_facefull_moon_with_facestarpoodlethe pink poodle is for good measure. And smiles!

SusanK1960

Aug-8

Well done Peggy!  You are not only going up, you are only going forward.

When I first quit, I would tell myself was just stay in the day, and each day that goes by, it get better/easier.So keep it up!  

Be proud go out and treat yourself! 

Jatchat

Aug-8

Congratulations Peggy,

A well deserved win for you, celebrate long and hard or whatever is your preference, Chocolate, champagne, Strawberries, a swim, a walk, chat, make it memorable, you're an inspiration, you walk the talk.

Kind regards

Anthony

modanjim

Aug-8

Peggy,

COngratulations  on 3 months quit!!   You deserve to celebrate big!    Enjoy yourself and keep up the great work!smiley  Onward and Upward

Maureen

04/15/2020

TinyBadger

Aug-8

Congratulations! You're doing a bang up job and always have something positive and kind to say. I'm glad to get to know you and see your progress!

euknight

Aug-9

Sorry took me so long.  Internet was out but then TOO COOL to see all these congrats!! Thank you sweet Eve...Funny it really is kind of is a milestone.  3 months sounded awfully long in the beginning!!

Your presence on here means so much.  Thanks for stumbling on to this site.  Your humor and common sense go a long way to balance me.

So grateful for you!!  Hi Peanut!

Peggy

5-8-20

euknight

Aug-9

Eliza,

Oh girl you are so awesome to remember me!  You have been here for me since those first few days!!!  Doozies!! Always great advice and have enjoyed getting to know you on this journey!!

Hope you are getting some good rays at your bro’s pool now that the storms have ripped thru!!  Got your back, lady.  Thank you again!!

Peggy

5-8-20

euknight

Aug-9

Lore Kombucha,

Thanks sooooo much my buddy!!  Don’t know what I would have done without you!’  You are so wise, so in touch with that Which exists between the lines!!  You also crack me up!!  Thank you for your presence, put here just for me!!

I know there is no mistake we were placed here at this time on this adventure!!  I am sooooo grateful for you! Amazing how notes from our warrior gals just make our days!!  One day at a time we are doing this!!  Whoohoo!!

Peggy

5-8-20