About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge for Thursday, August 13, 2020    General Chit-Chat

Started Aug-13 by kittymom413; 161 views.
kittymom413

Aug-13

Hi all,

Jumping in here real quick before I head out to pledge a great, big NOPE!! NOPE, even though my life is super stressful right now I won't give in! NOPE, even though with all of my health issues I feel like my body is out of control I will not back down. I will never, ever turn to nicotine no matter what is life throws at me because smoking will never be an option in my life ever again!!!

Who would like to join me in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...we really are stronger together!

Have a great smoke free day, friends,

Kitty cat

TinyBadger

Aug-13

Just say no, kitty, no matter what!! And I'll join you in your pledge today. Who will join us in our pledge? Take our hands, we can do this!

June2019

Aug-13

Joining in to pledge NOPE, just for today, choosing not to smoke is something I control, and i can do this.

Kitty - seeing your consistent pledges has been so inspiring, especially in my early days. lots of crazy uncertainty out there. wishing you strength-

June2019 - puff free since 6/13/19 

Jatchat

Aug-13

Hi June,

Congratulations on your one year and two month quit, you have earned your way to freedom, and setting me a good example of persistence through trial and torment.

I would like to pledge NOPE today and invite others to take my hand and join us.

Kind regards

Anthony

Trees in the mist, Broughton Creek...

• Edited August 13, 2020 2:30 pm  by  Jatchat
Eve1973

Aug-13

Kitty, you are right.....it won’t help nor solve your problems! I’m sorry about your health issues, hope all works out soon!

I will absolutely join you in pledging NOPE today! 

We are stronger together! Anyone else?

euknight

Aug-13

Hello All,

An honor to pledge NOPE with you all.

Keep your chin up, Kitty!!  You can do this.  We got your back!!

A fabulous smoke free day to all!

Peggy

5-8-20

Love trees in the mist, Anthony!!