About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

7 months for EVE!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Aug-30 by Loreficent; 520 views.
Loreficent

Aug-30

Happy 7 month Anniversary EVE!!!

You lead by example with your encouragement and positive reinforcement. Always there daily to NOPE with such a chipper outlook and ready to jump in and take our hands when we are shaky.

A big glass of Kombucha to you St. Eve! Hope you celebrate big today! You are so worth this struggle and I am very happy to be on the journey with you!!!

CHEERS!

CC to Eve1973
SusanK1960

Aug-30

You are ROCKIN this quit!  So proud of you, Eve!

In reply toRe: msg 2
xvaper

Aug-30

Brilliant! Thank you for all the support, 1973 rules!

TinyBadger

Aug-30

Congratulations! I admit I'm very jealous! I know with time it will come but in the meantime i get to hang out with someone positive and encouraging like you. Thanks for being a good example and again, job well done!

Eve1973

Aug-30

Thanx all so much! 

Lore, honestly so happy you decided to quit too! Without you being on this forum I may have succumbed to the enemy. I am so glad the universe put us together! You have gotten me through a lot of tough times. You are my Angel!

Susan, you have kept me busy with the games and distractions! Thank you so much.....you are my inspiration! You will be soon 10 months and you are rocking it! 

X and Tiny, you will be where I am soon enough, eventually time will go faster and you really don’t think about it as much. Remember we have poisoned our bodies for decades, so we really can’t rush the process! We will feel that “peace” someday! Keep going Ladies you are doing well! 

euknight

Aug-30

Eve...

Congrats to you beautiful lady!!  Who hoo...am so proud of you!!  You have worked tirelessly!!

Thank you for all your support.  You Rock!!  This thing is not easy but wow 7 months, it’s like you are on your way now to 12!!  AMazing for sure.  Those nico receptors are going down!!

Hugs

Peggy

5-8-20

Elizaquits

Aug-31

Congratulations, Eve!!

7 months is amazing - kudos to you!! 

Now on to 8!! :)

Eve1973

Aug-31

Thanks so much! How is your quit going? How is everything?

xvaper

Aug-31

Thank you!

Lyney

Sep-2

Congrats Eve 7 months is great! An inspiration for many of us coming up behind you!!!