About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/31/20 by Terry (abquitsmking); 18644 views.
Loreficent

10/26/20

Not an igloo, really, but kind of I guess! Was so fun. I did have a good childhood mostly. Lots of fond memories. Other stuff too like we all have, but this makes us aware hopefully.

Oh, no Kombucha?? Bummer. Joel, maybe this domain controller thingy with fall over clusters was bad because a smoker shared it’s files and made the systems sick. Did you think of this? I see that problem straight away!! Hahaha! Lol! joy
Glad that darn thing didn’t have you smoking! Another victory! Yay!

No you should celebrate with Kombucha!

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/26/20

Haha, it seems there were some smokers file in the domain controller. I like the way you relate all aspects of life with that of a non smokers life. Its motivating me a lot to stay quit and healthy. Yeah, Kambucha on the list tomorrow.i am going to be invincible after drinking Kambucha.i hope you had a great day Lorie

Loreficent

10/26/20

Oh good. Motivation helps me too. My day was good! I ran for a little over an hour, napped for a little over an hour. Then I walked down my ballot for our election and sent it off with a kiss into the box! stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye The walk was really nice. Still cold enough for a coat, but sun on the changing leaves. Lots of people have Halloween decorations out. Some of them are outrageous and funny! Is this a big thing there too? Then walking back I saw lots of little squirrels and they always make me smile. So busy! 
Well, Joel, see...you have another language I know very little about as computer language is very foreign to me, and certainly NOT English! Haha!

You work tonight? Stay away from the smokers! 

• Edited October 26, 2020 10:34 pm  by  Loreficent
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/27/20

I am sure you made pretty good decision by voting??????. Oh yes i love squirrels. I feed them with bread crumbs. They are so happy amd energetic. Back in India, squirrels at my place were much small. Here in Quebec, they are much bigger, and easily mingle with us humans.

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/27/20

Yes Lorie, i am at breaks now. Smokers all around but i am not temptd at all

Loreficent

10/27/20

That’s good Joel, I’m happy to hear this. Truthfully, I know I don’t know you but it is hard to imagine you as a smoker ever. Not sure why? I guess because you are always so happy sounding and so full of energy and life, like the squirrels. That’s a good thing so I hope you take it that way! 

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/27/20

Hi Lorie!whats up? Thankyou.... Its a happy thing you cant imagine me as a smoker. Sincerely,its the same way round. I too cant ever see you as a smoker. Its hard Lorie. I slept the whole day. Today another night shift too.

Loreficent

10/27/20

Well, then Good Morning  Joel! Time to rise and shine!blushsunnyhibiscus

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/27/20

thought of sharing it with you Lorie. Haloween decorations in Quebec.

Loreficent

10/27/20

Oh, fun!! Thank you! Do you like Halloween? Is it a big deal there? People go all out here, as elaborate as Christmas with lights, orange, purple, red... this year I see more and more of these blow up things too. Down my street is a big bat and it is scary!scream

Ok...so this is sad....when younger and I would dress up, I always used to take into consideration that I needed a costume I could smoke in. Isn’t that sad? 
Are you in Quebec City or Montreal? 

• Edited October 28, 2020 1:33 am  by  Loreficent