About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Peggy 4 months    Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Sep-8 by Eve1973; 337 views.
Eve1973

Sep-8

Hey Peggy, 

I would like to say how proud I am of you that today is 4 months for you! You are going to still experience the Nicodemon trying to lure you back, but they are going to be weak efforts that you will be able to kick to the curb, or say BUGGER Off easily. But be vigilant and know you have your support set up and no matter what we are there for you!

Congratulations! 1/3 to the club house!

CC to Loreficent
Loreficent

Sep-8

Congratulations Peggy!!! 

WooHoo!! 4 months of FREEDOM! dancer (That’s you dancing!)
You are an amazing Warrior Woman who is doing amazingly well. You’re also a bright and shining star here that brings hope and encouragement to the rest of us. We all know the struggle and the hard work this is taking, and as Eve said, we are all here in your corner cheering you on! 
Thanks for sharing the journey with us. Will be toasting you today with some lovely Tart Cherry bubbles!

heartpulsetadaangeldancerclaprabbit2rainbowboomkissing_heartbeebirdcrowndromedary_camelstarstropical_fishfeetscream_catsmile_catgoatblossomsheep

euknight

Sep-10

Eve,

Thanks my friend!!  Thanks for always having my back and keeping me focused!!  It just means soooo much to be able to unload with ya sista!!  You are an amazing support to many.  I am so fortunate to call you friend!!

Thanks for being real!!  This is not always a picnic even tho we have somehow powered and clawed thru the first months.  This is Definately a team effort.  Of this I have no doubt!!

whoa 1/3 rd  to a year.  Hard to believe but the time does pass whether we smoke or not....Right??  It feels good not to be filling up every stray moment sucking on a cig.........Yahoo.  Hugs

Peggy

5-8-20heart_eyes

euknight

Sep-10

Lore,

Oh thank you so much my sweet!!!  You guys are the best.  Your support and friendship mean the world to me!!!  What a difference you have made in my smober life!!  Almost brings me to tears that I can tell it all to you and you are so accepting.

You amaze me with your crazy schedule you find time to be a support to so many!! And now that I am n the stay up all night mode you are even there!!  So grateful you came into my life.  

I am concerned about the winds and smoke there!!!  Hopefully you wrote about it on our other place.  I have not been on for 2 days.  Yesterday for my anniversary I treated myself to a Key Lime Pie shaved ice.  The owner here puts homemade ice cream in the “fancy schmancy” ones.  Took Tab with me and we sat out there watching traffic!!

You are a fabulous bud!!   Hope you are having the best smoke free day....I mean cigs and atmosphere!!!  Hang in there girlfriend!  You are  socking away the time, one day at a time and doing an incredible job of it!!!  Cya soon.

Peggy

5-8-20heart_eyes

Jatchat

Sep-10

Congratulations Peggy, well done, four months is no mean feat, you've fought for it and persevered and its paid off, feel proud of yourself because of your accomplishment.

Kind regards

Anthony

SusanK1960

Sep-10

Yay Peggy, you are past the icky threes!  I am just bursting with pride for you and your accomplishment!  Way to go sweet lady!

euknight

Sep-10

Anthony,

Thanks friend!!  So honored to be doing this quit with you.  You are amazing...you are going to get this I know it.  Always so positive and encouraging to all.  From early on you have been here for me and it means so much.

So glad your posting your photos.  So much talent.  Nothing like a bit of beautiful scenery to add to our days!!  I so appreciate your presence.  Thank you again!!

Peggy

5-8-20

euknight

Sep-10

Susan,

Thank you my sweet NM girl!!  You are right...the icky 3s ...whoa.  Lol.  Anyway your support warms my heart and is that a drum roll I hear in the background???  Getting louder?  Getting close to the club!!  Woohoo. Won’t be long.  Hugs to you

Peggy

5-8-20

xvaper

Sep-11

Hi Peggy,

Congratulations, that's fantastic. Keep on doing what you're doing. You are a great support.

Elizaquits

Sep-14

Congratulations, Peggy!!!

It is so nice to see you succeed! Quitting is hard but you are rocking it!! That, and I really appreciate your support and kind words over the last few months - they mean a lot to me :)

I hope you had the best day ever!