About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Finally Friday Nope 9/18/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-18 by Eve1973; 187 views.
Eve1973

Sep-18

Good Morning and Happy Friday,

Hope your day goes well! So I’m pledging my Nope today, and hoping others will join me. Please please don’t smoke! We have come so far and to go back to day 1 would be disastrous. So I’m extending my hand to say We are stronger together!

Have a happy day and weekend!

Eve 1/30/2020

June2019

Sep-18

I'll join you in today's pledge from smoky California, Eve. Not One Puff Ever again, at least for today.

Please join our 'round the world pledge circle, fellow winning quitters!

June2019

Jatchat

Sep-18

Hi June and Eve,

Who wants to go back to day 1, I certainly don't so here is my pledge NOPE today, and I invite others to join us.

Kind regards

Anthony

euknight

Sep-18

Hi Anthony!!

Great to see you!  How are you?  Pledging right along with my fellow Nopers today.  

Have a beautiful smoke free day!!

Peggy

5-8-20

Jatchat

Sep-18

Good Peggy, how about you, you're getting some decent quit time behind you there, well done.

I am almost 4 days quit heading into my fifth

Too much romancing the cig for my liking , got to put this addictive behavior to bed.

Take care

Anthony

TinyBadger

Sep-18

I'll join everyone pledging nope today! What a great day to be a non smoker. Use everything you have to not smoke, Anthony. I believe in you and so does everyone here. Stay strong!

Jatchat

Sep-18

Thanks Tiny, it is a great day, to be not smoking, heading into my fifth day now...