About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday 9/20/2020 Nope Pledge    General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-20 by Eve1973; 220 views.
Eve1973

Sep-20

Good Morning Nopers!

I am here to Pledge my daily Nope, I really can’t believe summer is almost over.......  Fall though is going to bring on some new triggers and I and you will need to be on your toes. 

But remember if you do, we have friends in this Forum, and just post away......because we Are Stronger Together! 

Bring it on ..........I am just going to knock it down!

Eve 1/30/2020

Jatchat

Sep-20

Hi Eve,

Heading into spring here, and new life abounds, especially mine, smoke free. I pledge NOPE and yes we are stronger together, with that I extend my hand to all those who would join us.

Kind regards

Anthony

Milky way

Loreficent

Sep-20

Oh...my gosh Anthony. This will be my image for the day for sure. Stunning. Wow. What I wouldn’t give to just soar right into that right now. Yes...I suspect it may have more lure for me today than my beloved Pacific. 

Hope it carries you through to have captured something so incredibly beautiful. 

• Edited September 20, 2020 11:49 am  by  Loreficent
TinyBadger

Sep-20

I'll join everyone in pledging nope today! We are stronger together, like everyone says. It's a great day to be a non smoker!

kittymom413

Sep-20

Hi there, Tiny,

Sorry I'm running a bit late today...pledging a great, big NOPE with all my forum friend purple_heart

Does anyone else want to join us? Here, take my hand...

Have a wonderful smoke free evening,

Kitty cat