About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge Tuesday Sept 22nd   General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-22 by Missdogs2018 (Missdogs2020); 196 views.

Good morning and Happy Autumn...what a magnificent Fall day to NOT smoke. I happily start the NOPE pledge today. Not one puff...one day at a time. Please join me. Gonna be a Great Day!!!sun_with_face

Let's keep kicking Cig Butt!!!

Gloria

Emancipated since 30 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

Eve1973

Sep-22

Good Morning Gloria! 

Happy to join you in Pledging NOPE! Not one puff ever! Yes 1st day of Autumn.....really great day! I am going to enjoy it immensely and soak in the crispness of the day! 

I would love for others to join in this powerful pledge!

My hand is extended........Eve 1/30/2020

TinyBadger

Sep-22

I'll join you both in pledging nope today. It's going to be a great day, I can feel it! No smoking for this gal.

kittymom413

Sep-22

Hello, Tiny,

Grabbing your hand to join you & the rest of our forum family in pledging NOPE today.

Who wants to join us? We really are stronger together!!

Have an amazing smoke free day, everyone,

Kitty cat

Jatchat

Sep-22

Hi Kitty,

Just would like to add my pledge-NOPE- just not going to smoke today, whatever. Who would like to join us, there's plenty of room and yes we are stronger together,

Kind regards

Anthony

South Pacific Heathland Reserve, Ulladulla

Loreficent

Sep-22

Anthony is that a Grevillia that Bee is on? I can’t quite tell. I know you all have a lot of those there, and, some do quite well here. Love the little bee!

Jatchat

Sep-23

I don't think it is a Grevillia, I know it as the egg and bacon plant, Eutaxia obovata, that would be my guess, I just looked it up