About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Happy Friday! 9/25/2020 Nope Pledge    General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-25 by Eve1973; 444 views.
Eve1973

Sep-25

Happy Happy Friday!

Today is a fantastic day to pledge Nope! It’s going to be a beautiful fall day to say not one puff ever! I’m not sure why so upbeat, because at 8am eastern time I get root canal. Lol but thought is, won’t have to brush teeth right before going in and put perfume on to cover the smoke smell. Things we used to do! 

Don’t worry peeps, I will brush my teeth earlier.

So come and join me in saying Nope.....it helps to know others have been where you are! I will hold your hand!

Eve

Jatchat

Sep-25

Good luck with your dental work Eve, I will take your hand and pledge NOPE for today, who would like to join us?

TinyBadger

Sep-25

Eve and Anthony, I'll take your hands and pledge nope today. Who will join us?

kittymom413

Sep-25

Hello Anthony, Eve & Tiny

I'll gratefully join you & the rest of our awesome forum family to pledge NOPE today!!

Today marks 5 years of being smoke free! I look back & feel that if I hadn't found this forum I probably never would have quit much less held on to my quit for 5 years. This forum saved my life that is why I keep coming here, making my pledge almost every day because I want to give back to those who need a little encouragement. So today I pledge for those that are struggling, for those that are afraid, for those that keep coming back after failing, you CAN do this!! Freedom from this addiction is real! It's very, very hard, but, no matter what we always have each others backs!!

Who wants to join me today in making this simple, life saving pledge? Here, take my hand...we truly are stronger together!

Have an amazing smoke free weekend, everyone,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Free since 09/25/2015

Ovivi

Sep-25

Congratulations Kitty! What a wonderful accomplishment.

I join everyone here in pledging NOPE today.

Please join us if you are practicing Not One Puff today!

Eve1973

Sep-25

Hi Kitty! Omg that is fantastic.......you do help us newer quitters a lot!! Thanks for all you do! 

Congratulations!

TinyBadger

Sep-25

Congratulations! You're really setting an example for everyone here. I love your pledges and I think you offer good encouragement. 

euknight

Sep-26

congrats kitty!!!  What a tremendous feat!  5 years...Yowza!!  Thank you for your witness, strength and hope.  It is an honor to know you have our backs.

Fabuloso, girl!!!

Peggy

5-8-20

Jatchat

Sep-26

Congratulations Kitty, Wow what an effort.

In reply toRe: msg 5
kittymom413

Sep-26

Thank you, Ovivi, sticking to this forum is one of the reasons I'm still here.

(((HUGS)))

Kitty