About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday Nope Pledge 9/26/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-26 by Eve1973; 187 views.
Eve1973

Sep-26

Hi my fellow Nopers, 

Its the weekend! Yay! But no matter what, we still have to say NOPE! Not one puff ever!

This morning went to my friends house for coffee and munchkins! Haven’t seen her since the pandemic started......she a smoker. No biggie! No issues! All good! So wanted to say, yes we can be around smokers with out indulging! 

No smokes for me! 
Eve

kittymom413

Sep-26

Hi there, Eve,

I'm with you, so happy it's the weekend, so happy I didn't have to work today, so happy that I got to sleep in snuggling with my puppy & kitties, so happy that my first thought isn't about smoking!! NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, never again!!!

Who wants to join us today in making a pledge of NOPE? Not One Puff Ever, that's our vow!! Smoking is no longer an option in our lives so take my hand to join us...we are stronger together!!!

Have an amazing smoke free day, everyone,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Ovivi

Sep-26

Pledging my NOPE with you, Kitty and Eve.

Being smokefree is by far the best part of the day for me. I wouldn’t go back to being chained to vile nicodemon for anything.

In reply toRe: msg 3
TinyBadger

Sep-26

I'll join everyone in saying nope today and offering a sincere invitation for others to join. Who is next?

Jatchat

Sep-27

Hi Tiny,

I'm with you on this one, it's a great big NOPE  from me, we are definitely stronger together Kitty, Tiny has helped me out heaps, thank you.

I invite others to join us...

Kind regards

Anthony