About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge Sunday 9/27/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Sep-27 by Eve1973; 143 views.
Eve1973

Sep-27

Good Morning Nopers!

I have faith in you! We can do this.......not one puff ever! Kitty comes almost every day to say “ We are stronger together!” She’s right. She also is proof that it can be done. 5 years is no small feat.

I know that sounds so far away, but think back to 5 years ago and I bet what ever was going on in your life, it feels like yesterday. So time does fly! 

We are stronger together, so I pledge my Nope to you today.....join me!

Eve 1/30/2020

euknight

Sep-27

Right there with you, Eve.  Thank you for hanging in there and a big thanks to old timers like Kitty who encourage us day by day.

Somedays it is only that thread that keeps me hanging on.

So I pledge NOPE today in gratitude and hope.  Who will take my hand and join us?

Peggy

5-8-20

Jatchat

Sep-27

Hi Peggy and Eve,

So absolutely true, we are stronger together, we have a firm bond united by our commitment to quit, NOPE that's how it goes, who would like to join us.

Kind regards

Anthony

Ovivi

Sep-27

Today is a great big NOPE for me!

Glad to be with you, fellow NOPE-rs. We’ve kicked smoking to the curb.

In reply toRe: msg 4
TinyBadger

Sep-27

I join everyone and say nope today. Anyone else want to come.along for the ride?

kittymom413

Sep-27

Hi, Tiny, hi there, everyone else,

Sorry I'm running late today, but I wanted to stop by to make my pledge & what did I find? Amazing, super strong NOPErs that make me so proud to be a part of this forum. Every single person here has a flame burning inside them giving them the strength to say NO to cigarettes once & for all!!! Every single time you come here to pledge NOPE makes you that much stronger!! So today I'll stand with all of my forum family to pledge loud & proud NOPE for all the world to hear.

Does anyone else want to join us in making this freedom pledge? Here, take my hand..and, yes, we really are stronger together!!!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat