About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lovely PEGGY 4 Months!!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Oct-8 by Loreficent; 431 views.
Loreficent

Oct-8

Congratulations Peggy Dear!! Woohoo!! You are so rocking this quit! I’m very proud of your success and your determination and vigilance is so admirable. Thank you also for your kind and lively encouragement and support for us too.

Hope you celebrate big today other than the back end! Haha!

Love you, you Warrior Woman!kissing_heart

Loreficent

Oct-8

Maybe I didn’t post that correctly...well, at least I didn’t nuke it! Hope your day is wonderful  Peggy!

CC to SusanK1960
Eve1973

Oct-8

Lol.....Peggy 5 months.....yes Peggy you are doing great.......you have just blinked and 30 days went by......haha.

Read your long post in 10day! Glad doing well!

Loreficent

Oct-8

Really? I just woke from a nap and slept 30 days?? Oh boy! Lol 

Loreficent

Oct-8

Peggy...

I need to come to that school of yours as I can’t count!stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye Oh boy. I’m so sorry! Like who needs to take a mo th away from this effort? Geez. I knew it was 5/8 but stopped counting at September. Yeah, I counted that two times on my fingers from May to September. Oh boy.
I don’t know how to change the title of this... 

TinyBadger

Oct-9

Hey, any day smoke free is a celebration!

Elizaquits

Oct-9

Congratulations, Peggy!!

I am grateful to be on this journey with you! You have a wonderful attitude and are a beam of positivity for all of us here! I hope you had a lovely day! 

Jatchat

Oct-9

Congratulations Peggy, what a feat, well done, aim to be right where you are one day...enjoy a dip in the pool...

euknight

Oct-13

Thank you so much you all.  I appreciate the well wishes and don’t know what I would do with out you.

so goog not to smoke my brains out every time my emotions or schedule gets rattled.  Am well aware of how much I used the substance now to escape

Hugs to ALL

Peggy

5-8-20