About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tiny 120 Days......help her celebrate!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Oct-9 by Eve1973; 1094 views.
Eve1973

Oct-9

Hi Tiny,

4 months .....WOW!  You are doing FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work......Your tribe has your back! 

Go celebrate and EAT THAT DELICIOUS CAKE!

Elizaquits

Oct-9

Congratulations, Tiny!!

4 months is amazing!! I second what Eve said and hope you eat the cake!! 

Kudos to you! :)

Jatchat

Oct-9

Congratulations Tiny FOUR MONTHS Quit WOW!!!! Go you good thing

Kind regards

Anthony

Loreficent

Oct-9

Woohoo Tiny!!!  I am so very very proud of you and happy for you!!

Look! dog2dog! Dogs!! I know you have been walking your dogs more and challenging yourself to new things and doing so much more since you quit. I’m sure they and hubby are so happy too! 

Wow. Four months is HUGE. make a list today of everything positive you notice so far. Keep it with you. Just think of all the money you now have for your new tattoo! And piercings! Yay! Celebrate! Eat cake!! Yummy! Just shoo the flies away, haha! 

Ovivi

Oct-9

Way to go Tiny!

SusanK1960

Oct-9

Happy 4 stars day!  They have lemon frosting!

Loreficent

Oct-9

Oh WOW!!! Lemon STARFISH! This is truly a cessation celebration!

CC to TinyBadger
TinyBadger

Oct-10

Omg those are so cute that I'd hate to eat them! But I would. Lol. Thanks, Susan, you know the way to my heart!

euknight

Oct-10

Tiny,

Ok now I know!”  One day after mine!”  Oh fabulous...totally helps remember.

Many congrats on 4 months.  Yes, you are killing it.....literally killing off the nico demons!”  Woohoo....you go girl...fabulous job!!  

Hard to believe 4 months!  Time as passed so quickly it seems to me.  Keep on trucking!!!

Hugs

Peggy

10-8-20

Nice job of NOPING! 4 Full Months - Now that you've made it this far you start to notice that your blue moods are lifted as a few receptors have shut down. Watch how you'll get weird smoking dreams and you sleep better because your brain is rewiring. You are through the toughest part of the quit. But, from here forward keep that positive quit mindset front and center as the nicotine monster will send you very sneaky messages and cause you to romanticize smoking and persuades you to have just one since you earned it. Don't fall for it as its a trap! 

Anyways, onto happy month 5. Once I passed this point I kept committed, determined and downright stubborn in my resolve to stay quit no matter what crap this addiction threw at me. So you do the same and win your battle. relaxed

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013