About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Sunday 10/11/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-11 by Eve1973; 193 views.
Eve1973

Oct-11

Good Morning Nopers,

Today I am pledging my Nope to you and myself! We need support and you are mine.....having successful support behind you is a key to overcoming this addiction........so take my hand and join me in saying NOPE!

Who will join next?

Eve 1/30/2020

kittymom413

Oct-11

Happy Sunday, Eve,

It's a honor to take your hand to join you in pledging NOPE today. You are so right about supporting each other; I know I wouldn't be here without my forum family's help & support. So today I'm standing strong, making my pledge of NOPE for everyone who is struggling, everyone who thinks they are not strong enough...we are here to hold you up & to help you fight against the nasty nico-demon!!

Who wants to join us in making this pledge? Here, take my hand...we really are stronger together!

Have a fantastic smoke free day, everyone,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

TinyBadger

Oct-11

Eve and kitty, I'll take your hands with pride in saying nope today! Who will join us?

Jatchat

Oct-11

Eve Kitty and Tiny, I will join you, we are stronger together, I pledge NOPE today and banish all thoughts and cravings to the trash can.

Who would like to join us?

One week today

Kind regards

Anthony