About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Feeling meh   Quit Support

Started Oct-13 by TinyBadger; 6032 views.
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

Hi Tiny, how do you feel now?? Never let the nicodemon lure you back to your old ways. Its always right infront of your doorsteps. We know that having just a puff can make us addicted again. I am also having this strange thoughts occasionally. As i have come this far, its good enough to reward with a puff.its a way old trick in the junkie book.Never let this trick defeat you and put yourself in the same cage. Life is always going to be stressfull with cigaretes. It always create hunger to have more and more.

When i have this thought, i always keeps on telling in mind that"i dont need a smoke, i am a non smoker!"that works. 

TinyBadger

Oct-23

I do tell myself that I am a non-smoker and that seems to help. I don't smoke, and I won't ever again because I've gained too much from quitting. It's hard at times, though. I get a strong craving and post here so that people can share an encouraging word. I'm glad I have this place. I've been sick so I'm waiting for my covid test results. Hopefully it comes back soon because I have a lot of work to do and don't want to miss any more. I do feel a little better today so maybe it was just the flu.  

Loreficent

Oct-23

Oh boy. I hope so stomach bug and not Covid too! Maybe food poisoning? You should drink Kombucha!!

• Edited October 23, 2020 12:13 pm  by  Loreficent
TinyBadger

Oct-23

I am not drinking your devil's brew! It tastes so gross. I think my turkey may have been tainted.

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

Haha.. Is it that bad?? Lorie suggested me to try the one with raw honey. :D i never tasted Kambucha

TinyBadger

Oct-23

It taste like rotten fruit mixed with sauerkraut to me. A lot of people love it, though. You'll have to try it for yourself.

Eve1973

Oct-23

I like the spicy kind! It’s really good. But don’t drink it like Lore does. Only a couple sips and put back in fridge. Prefer my coffee! 

Hope your test is ok.......hugs feel better. I like OJ when I’m sick. Seems to help me. 

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

Oct-23

Sounds gross! I will try it for myself, let you know how it felt.

Eve, might be i too like the spicy stuff. I am so interested in spicy food. Back in India, i had spicy food and now in Quebec, their high spicy is not even spicy for my  tongue. Sorry for my bad English. Hope you are getting my point.

CC to Eve1973
Eve1973

Oct-23

I got it.....lol. Love the spice. There is a horse radish sauce that I put in almost everything now. Eggs, deviled eggs, sandwiches etc. love it.

I started doing this juice cleanse, did one last month, going to do it next week again. It has a spicy cleanse which I cannot wait to try! it really kick started me! Kombucha is good too but I can’t drink it fast. Maybe you can. I don’t know what stores you have in Canada, but Target sells the Health-Ade cayenne cleanse!

Loreficent

Oct-23

Oh man, that one is sooo good Eve! I like them with some heat too. Try that horseradish in tuna! heart_eyes