About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope pledge for Monday 10/19/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-19 by Jaka38; 288 views.
Jaka38

Oct-19

It's quite difficult day but no matter that I still wow not to smoke - NOPE, not one puff ever! Please join me.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Season1327

Oct-19

Today is already not my favorite but that is okay - I'm still saying NOPE for today.  The sadness will lift.  

In reply toRe: msg 1

Happy Monday. I join hands with you and pledge NOPE today...not one puff, one day at a time. So thankful and joyful to no longer smoke. So much peace and joy in my life that I hope and wish for all quitters. Sweet Freedom. Please join us.

Let's keep kicking Cig Butt!!

Gloria

Freedom since 30 Jul 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

Eve1973

Oct-19

Good Morning, 

Glad to see some new Nopers! I will join you in saying Nope....not one puff ever. 

This is a very tough addiction to break, and no matter where you are in your quit.....even the early stages where you feel like a fraud in saying you are not a smoker.....you are doing great. I had smoked probably for about 30 years..... and of course because of Pandemic don’t see many people at work like I used to. So last week saw a guy.....he knew I WAS a smoker.....he tried to bum a cig.....I said “I don’t smoke anymore.” I think that was the first time I believed it! So don’t ever, ever doubt what you are doing, because eventually your brain will catch up and honestly the peace people talk about will come......that part I haven’t experienced yet, but just know now that I will get there.

Sorry I rambled........We are stronger together!

kittymom413

Oct-19

Hello to all of my amazingly strong quit buddies,

Eve is right...this is one of the hardest things you will ever do, but to free yourself from this horrible addiction is so worth everything you are going through. So today I pledge NOPE with all of those who are struggling, all of those staying strong, but feeling depressed...we are all in this together & together we are stronger!!!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Jatchat

Oct-19

Hi Kitty,

Just wanted to place a NOPE in the column that says are you a smoker?

Kind regards

Anthony

TinyBadger

Oct-19

It's almost 9pm here but I'm sneaking in with a nope today!