About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday 10/30/202 Nope Pledge    General Chit-Chat

Started Oct-30 by Eve1973; 294 views.
Eve1973

Oct-30

Good Morning fellow Nopers 

It’s very chilly today so going to have to break out the coat! Wondering if I will find matches, lighters or cigs in my winter coat pockets.....hmmm will just have to get rid of them. 

So seasons have been brought up a lot recently......like 1st cookout, 1st party....without cigs.....funny thing is because of Covid we actually don’t get to experience this. Is that a good thing? Not quite sure when will be able. Holiday parties most likely cancelled or on a MUCH smaller scale. So really might be years the way the health experts are talking before we get to experience. Just my thoughts today. Sorry to ramble......

I pledge my NOPE today wholeheartedly because today I’m 9 months! Woohoo! 

Eve 1/30/2020

kittymom413

Oct-30

Congratulations on winning this daily battle to become smoke free for life, Eve!!

I am proud to take your hand to join you in our pledge of NOPE & I'll reach out my hand to anyone that wants to join us...we really are stronger together!!!

Have an incredible smoke free day,

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat

TinyBadger

Oct-30

Kitty, I'll join you and Eve in saying nope today! It's the afternoon, so I missed my morning pledge. Let's gather round and say nope together! Who wants to join us?

Jaka38

Oct-30

I missed my morning pledge as well smile Its bed time for me actually. But nevertheless I'm saying NOPE because I didn't smoke today and won't tomorrow either. Who'll join me?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Ovivi

Oct-30

Happy to join in to pledge NOPE with everyone here. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Eve1973

Oct-30

Thanks Kitty! Having you here is inspiring!