About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nope Pledge 11/29/2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Nov-29 by Eve1973; 113 views.
Eve1973

Nov-29

Good morning everyone! 

Hope everyone got through this holiday smoke free! As we all know it can be a very trying time. So if you prevailed you are a winner!!!! Remember that you are doing this for freedom of an addiction and everyday is a win!

So take my hand and pledge Not one puff ever. We are stronger together!

Eve

Vickie106

Nov-29

Hi 
I’m taking your hand and pledging NOPE.

Who will join?

kittymom413

Nov-29

Hi there, Vickie & Eve,

I've been totally stressed out, dealing with a lot of physical pain as well as depression, but do you know what? I refuse to give in, NOPE, not even one puff because smoking will never change whatever situation we're going through, it will only make it worse!

Today I pledge NOPE for all those really struggling with whatever life is throwing at you...you are stronger then this addiction! Come, take my hand & join us in our powerful, life saving pledge...NOPE, NOPE, NOPE

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

TinyBadger

Nov-29

I'll join everyone in saying nope today! Kitty, I hope you feel better soon. Two battles at the same time can seem insurmountable. You'll make it though, because I can tell from every post you are committed!