About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday Nope pledge 1/10/2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Jan-10 by Eve1973; 206 views.
Eve1973

Jan-10

Good morning Nopers, 

I am pledging my NOPE today......not one puff ever! So join me if you are ready to take your life back! It’s definitely been a rollercoaster of highs and lows in this process, but WOW.....I am so happy to be able to say that I have persevered and did not give into the Nicodemon! So take my hand and join me......We are stronger together! 

turtles

Jan-10

Thanks for the invite! NOPE for me today and always!!

Anne2020

Jan-11

You are doing great Eve!  You must feel so empowered - almost one year - just a few more days.....are you getting excited?  I know I did,

Well done Eve, Cheers

Eve1973

Jan-11

Not yet but I will.....still sucks that I’m dreaming of it!

Anne2020

Jan-12

Yeah, I was very happy when my last dream about smoking was a celebration of quitting for a whole year.  That was great.

When you dream about smoking, are you enjoying the smoke in your dream or are you horrified.  When you wake up, do you worry that you smoked and broke your quit and then realize you didn't smoke?  Do you miss smoking?

Dreams are a way we tell ourselves what is going on in our minds.  Perhaps smoking and quitting smoking are taking up too much of your mental energy and you need to distract yourself with other interests more often in your daily routine.

Keep up the good fight Eve, you have won the war.  

Cheers!