About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge for Saturday 02/13/2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Feb-13 by kittymom413; 288 views.
kittymom413

Feb-13

Hello to all of my amazingly strong quitters,

I'm sorry that I haven't been here in a while; I hope & pray that all of you are still standing proud in your NOPE pledge.

Today I will make my pledge...NOPE, Not One Puff Ever...NOPE, standing strong against the storm...NOPE, I will never back down, never give in because smoking is no longer an option in my life!!!

Who would like to join me in making this simple, but powerful pledge? Here, take my hand...we really are stronger together.

Have an amazing smoke free day, everyone,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Eve1973

Feb-13

Hi Kitty,

was wondering where you went! . Very nice to see you! I will definitely join you in saying NOPE! Not one puff ever! Everyday it definitely gets better, but hopefully soon that “peace” will arrive!

HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES WEEKEND!

Eve

Suzy2018

Feb-14

Hi Eve, and Kitty,

I can't find a NOPE pledge thread for today (14th), but I am so so happy to be joining hands with you and pledging NOPE.  I've been here before - a few times - and this is the first day of my new quit.  I've learned a lot (especially what NOT to do) and I'm really happy to be back here. Thank you both. 

Suzy

Rassister

Feb-26

Him Suzy!!!!  
I can’t believe I found you again    YOU were the one who got me started on this final quit.   I have a tear in my eye.   I am so happy to see you.   I came back to visit.,,  I just finished 3 years quit yesterday!    So much has happened in three years but I will save it for another day . I will never forget you.   I will be hanging around more this time.   I have found Caz and Michele and Denim and Cyndi.   Brings back wonderful memories.    I will keep an eye out for you,