About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March 2021 New Ex-Smokers - Start Here   Quit Buddies Unite

Started Feb-28 by Terry (abquitsmking); 38936 views.
Suzy2018

May-2

Hi Blue,

What a lovely message from you too.  I know it was sent to Mercy not me, but I found it really inspiring.  I'm going to be the best version of myself today - and thank you.  How are you doing?  Hope all good.

Suzy2018

May-2

Hi Mercy,

Hope you enjoyed Unforgotten.  We've got the Season finale of Line of Duty tonight - very excited!

I wish you had out of country calling too!   Maybe one day we will meet - that would be fun.  I'm sorry about your friend that passed away - that must have been hard - and that you have so much to contend with health-wise.  Hoping things continue to improve for you, and one thing we know is true is that smoking won't help any of it.

Sending big hugs your way.

Suzy

Cazza2468

May-2

Hi Miz Suzy

so glad to see you still here. I haven’t been here for a while. Been busy shoveling mulch. Kind of hard work  too ha ha. Ok stay strong. Keep training those quit muscles.  The more you exercise them , the stronger the become.  Talk soon

Caz

Mercy (mercy164)

May-3

How are you Blue? How is your quit going?

Mercy (mercy164)

May-3

Yes, things are better emotionally.  How are you? I made it to the end of Unforgettable last night. What a sad ending! I really  didn't see that coming. 

Mercy

BlueDahlia29

May-3

Hi there Mercy. Quits going well but I use the nicotine lozenges, am debating working at trying to get off of them  too but last time I tried the withdrawals were awful. How's your quit going?

BlueDahlia29

May-3

Hi Suzy. Doing well thanks. A bit tired today but other than that well. How about you, how have you been? How did camping go?

boylant22

May-3

9+ days back on the wagon is amazing, I’m so glad for some days of peace and hope you are continuing to feel better ??

boylant22

May-3

I am also trying to ween myself off of the gum. I’m not sure there is a good or easy way, I have just been trying to cut back, but that way doesn’t seem to work great. Let me know if you come up with a better way or one that works for you!

Mercy (mercy164)

May-3

Thanks. I am getting there. I have to see some doctors this week and next. I hope that will help. : )