About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Tuesday 23rd March 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-22 by Jatchat; 482 views.
Jatchat

Mar-22

Three weeks, four days, 1 hour, 19 minutes and 3 seconds. 1002 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,378.02. Life saved: 3 days, 11 hours, 30 minutes.

1000 cigarettes not smoked Yeah! I pledge NOPE today, please join me

oxanquits

Mar-22

Its midnight here, so I pledge NOPE with you today! 

Loreficent

Mar-23

Oxana!

Yay!! You are still here! Wonderful! I’m happy you are doing well and still in recovery. I will take your hand today and say NOPE today too!

Anyone else??? 
Come on along folks. We are doing this!!!blush

BlueDahlia29

Mar-23

Good day  everyone. Will join you and pledge a big fat NOPE!!!!   Best wishes for a wonderful smoke free  day!!!!

Loreficent

Mar-23

Yay Blue! Glad to see you. If you haven’t been to the WhyQuit website I highly recommend it. There is an E book there that I’ve been reading and it really helps me understand so much about this addiction. Let me know if you want me to paste the link to the book for you. I sent it to Anthony in a thread but now am not sure which thread! joy

Stay the course. Life is better when our wise mind is in control of the addict. 

oxanquits

Mar-23

Hi Loreficent, yay i’m in, and your good words is one of the reasons why raised_hands there were ups and downs.. but 12 days are behind somehow 

• Edited March 23, 2021 3:52 pm  by  oxanquits
Suzy2018

Mar-23

I'm in too!  NOPE NOPE NOPE!  Thanks, all you lovely people - you really do make all the difference.

Who would like to join us?  It's a great day to NOPE relaxed

BlueDahlia29

Mar-23

That'd be great if u could send me that link for the e book, really appreciate it Loreficent!

Loreficent

Mar-24

Here you go!

Of course there is redundancy, but I’m finding so much good stuff in here! Hope you do too. 

https://whyquit.com/ffn/index.html#html

Poke around and let me know your thoughts. I didn’t go Cold Turkey as is strongly recommended throughout. Still, there is so much in it that applies to us collectively as addicts regardless of how we quit. 

To a new day! Take care,

Lore

Msg 6520.10 deleted