About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Rough time   Quit Support

Started Apr-2 by Mercy (mercy164); 4717 views.
boylant22

Apr-16

Hey there!  Just wanted to check in on you and see how you are doing?

Mercy (mercy164)

Apr-17

Hi,

I am stressed the F out!  My life is moving so fast I cant catch it., I hope this stops pretty soon here. How are you?

Mercy

blackbird912

Apr-18

Mercy,  I feel like I am in the same boat.  I am very early in my quit and sometimes need to gently massage my addiction.  I like staying busy but not so flipping busy ya can’t see straight.  

Loreficent

Apr-18

One day at a time Chris. You are doing just fine, steady as she goes. Early, late, in between...no matter. Just don’t smoke and you will stay in recovery. I PROMISE, you can get through. Remember: you are not a smoker anymore, you are in recovery. Only one thing would change that. And now, in this moment, you are so fine. You really are healing. I’m really proud of you for committing each day to your health! blush

Loreficent

Apr-18

You too Mercy. Doing just fine moment to moment. Don’t future trip. It’s another beautiful day here, right? Take a moment and take it all in, your healing, the sun, the birds, all the blooms! You’re doing just fine. Everything else can go to s@*t and smoking will only make you feel worse about it. You’re doing great girl. Just breathe. Just be. 

Mercy (mercy164)

Apr-18

Thank you. It has been a hard time besides quitting lately.  There has just been too much needing to be done. I feel as though I might be out of that,  but now I need to recover my body. I'm in bad shape. 

Mercy

Mercy (mercy164)

Apr-18

I hate it. It isn't good for my serenity. I also have fibromyalgia and doing too much can make it hurt badly.  Sometimes  it can't be helped. 

blackbird912

Apr-19

Hi Mercy,  Bummer about your fibromyalgia.  I hope you are NOPE today.  I hope today you are finding peace.

Pagal68

Apr-26

Try this  A COG HAS 60 CHEMICALS im only 1 says smoke free but this helping me 

rubyfreshair

May-12

Anne,

I love Michael Seeley also, and Jason Stephenson.  I have found that doing the 'best thing' for myself is often most difficult for me when I am in high anxiety, but I have found and share, that taking that walk or listening to that meditation is self-kindness.

Ruth