About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

April 2021 Ex-Smokers - Start Here   Quit Buddies Unite

Started Apr-2 by slowblumer; 6555 views.
oxanquits

Jul-8

Hi Chris,

I hope you’re doing well and all smoke free ;) :) Also wanted to ask which group do/did you use to quit pot, is it public like this one?

thanks  

blackbird912

Jul-10

Good morning,  I remain nicotine free!  I highly recommend Lifering.  Amazing group of people.  They have a forum similar to this and also have the option to join in on zoom meetings.  I liked the zoom meetings best.  I have not quit using marijuana.  I have cut way way way down and primarily use to help me s get a restful nights sleep.  I also haven’t been active in either of these groups lately because I had a urgent family situation happening requiring my attention.  Lifering is for anybody with any kind of addiction.  In Lifering i met a gambling addict and also a heroin addict but mostly alcoholics.  Addiction is addiction and the principles are,the same.  Again, I highly recommend Lifering.  

oxanquits

Jul-10

Great advice, thank you.

Congratulations on your nicotine quit, 3 month! sparkles It is important and kind thing you did for yourself. I remember you wanted it hard so I hope you can take a moment to celebrate the achievement.

• Edited July 10, 2021 7:25 pm  by  oxanquits