About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Sunday 11th April 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Apr-10 by Jatchat; 216 views.
Jatchat

Apr-10

Hi All,

This is the day that the Lord has made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it.

I pledge NOPE today.

Last night and this morning I watched 'The Tobacco Wars', thanks Oxana for posting the link, Profits before people, best sums up the attitude of Big Tobacco, the tide is turning, the war is not yet over.

Kind regards

Anthony

Loreficent

Apr-11

Good morning Anthony,

Im watching those too. Ugh. So much money tied up in this industry. Dirty, filthy, money. Not sure how some of those guys could sleep at night, or look themselves in the eye. Well, not getting one more cent from me. Don’t think I’d be able to look myself in the eye knowing all this now and go buy a pack. 
Let’s hang onto our integrity we gain not supporting this industry, shall we? NOPE. 

Maybe that isn’t worded exactly right, but hopefully you know what I mean and feel....

oxanquits

Apr-11

Perfect sum up Anthony, my NOPE along with yours and no more falling in this trap.

I choose to be smoke-free.

BlueDahlia29

Apr-11

Thank you for leading the Nope pledge every day Anthony. Will proudly join you all with a NOPE not today pledge.