About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Saturday 17th April 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Apr-16 by Jatchat; 272 views.
Jatchat

Apr-16

Wow the site was busy yesterday, hard to keep up, spent most of the day reading material for a Grow Training program on today via Zoom, I will be busy again, so if you wrote to me and I did not answer I will, bear with me.

Meanwhile a big NOPE from me to you, please join me...

blackbird912

Apr-17

I am here with you.  N.O.P.E. for me today.  Day 8!  Yay!  Not easy but possible.

oxanquits

Apr-17

Chris well done, hell week behind you! Nailing the heck week now. Keep in touch, you’re doing it.
I pledge NOPE today. 

euknight

Apr-17

Pledging NOPE with you guys gladly today.  Going dancing tonight and do not even know if they allow smoking in clubs anymore because it has been so long since I have been in one!!

Yeah Chris on Day 8.  That was a difficult one for me.  Still remember it.  Hang on!!”  Thanks for the acknowledgement of the approaching year.  How sweet.  I do not wish the pain of quitting on anyone but it is possible to get through it.  I can attest to that at least so far!!  Keep up the good work, Chris!

Anthony..what is grow training program?  Sounds like something good.

Have a sensational smoke free Saturday friends!!

Peggy

5-8-20tulip

Loreficent

Apr-17

Hahaha! There you are! Oh yes, lovely Peggy! I will take your hand in the NOPE with you and dance the night away vicariously through you. What a lovely vision! I hope you have a wonderful time and I know how much more energy you will have with nearly a year smoke free now. Clubs here do not allow smoking inside, but there is the same wretched huddling outside. Let us know if this is how it is there will you? I am a curious person. Also...all of a sudden I am dying to go out masked dancing! Have not done that yet! joy Fun!

Jatchat

Apr-18

Grow is a peer led 12 step organisation to help people become mature adults, a bit late for me I think lol

The training was for organisers and recorders

Grow is world wide and there are groups in the states, it started in Australia in 1957

Anyone can join if you think you would benefit from 12 step work

there are E-Groups online for those who are geographically isolated