About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Tuesday 27th April 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Apr-26 by Jatchat; 538 views.
Jatchat

Apr-26

21 Hrs into this quit armed with 2, 21mg patches I pledge NOPE, please join me?

overdoze

Apr-26

Way to go. Im 48 hours in, im fighting the urges of even having one or two, just none.

Overdoz quit April 24, 2021

Jatchat

Apr-26

Have just finished listening to this podcast and have subscribed to the Mental Health Happy Hour,

https://www.verywellmind.com/comedian-paul-gilmartin-the-verywell-mind-podcast-episode-68-5180437?utm_campaign=list_stress&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cn_nl&utm_content=23656257&utm_term=

Hope it helps someone, it has I think helped me to listen to my inner voice

Great work overdoze just behind you there with 23 hours, my advice for what it's worth, Don't give in

• Edited April 26, 2021 3:10 pm  by  Jatchat
oxanquits

Apr-26

this podcast appeared on my Spotify recently too innocent but not this episode, will listen to it.. mental health is important, and smoking won't make it any better

to another NOPE day!

Jatchat

Apr-27

Yes I will be in that

boylant22

Apr-27

Joining you in NOPE today on Tuesday, April 26.  Not one puff ever!

overdoze

Apr-27

yeah, i ran out of patches and stress got to me, i will begin the fight again..

Jatchat

Apr-27

No worries, climb back into the saddle, I've been for my walk this morning, going to get my Covid vaccination this morning.

overdoze

Apr-27

That’s great you are getting your vaccine.. so many are against it, I got both mine, last one last week, it’s going good here in the states, people are ready to get out. Yep gonna get back in that old saddle tomorrow, lot of stress lately

Jatchat

Apr-27

Yeah all's good, have had the vaccine, no side effects yet, though it's only been an hour and a half since the jab. 

Good news about your impending quit