About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Wednesday 28th April 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Apr-27 by Jatchat; 454 views.
Jatchat

Apr-27

In day 2 of new quit, and to go with it I pledge NOPE and mean it, come along for the ride.

Kind regards

Anthony

26/04/2021

blackbird912

Apr-28

I’ve got 2 weeks of no smoking!  Now that I don’t think about smoking every minute of every day it is time to NOT get comfortable with not smoking because that’s when trouble strikes. I forget how difficult it is to quit.  Forget the fear of quitting. Somehow our addictive minds just takes control.  So it’s extremely important for me to stay connected and reminded what smoking cigarettes do to me.  And boy do cigarettes take immediate control.  I don’t want that to happen again for the 1,000th time although I am not sure how to keep reminding my addictive brain except to keep coming here and committing to pledge NOPE.  So here I am Not One Puff Ever. 

Eve1973

Apr-28

Good Morning,

I am joining in Pledging Nope! Not one puff ever! It’s the most powerful 4 words that I have said for over a year! So saying it over and over has really stuck with me! 

Congrats on 2 weeks Chris! Keep up the good work!

Eve 1/30/2020

oxanquits

Apr-28

I pledge NOPE
Today is happy TWO day yay, Anthony 2 days and Chris 2 weeks, congrats!

boylant22

Apr-28

Pledging NOPE with all of you today. 

Jatchat

Apr-28

Hi Chris, Congratulations on your two weeks

boylant22

Apr-30

Congratulations on your two weeks!  I found mine to get easier at this point. I hope the same goes for you too!

boylant22

Apr-30

Hoping you are having a feel better day today, Anthony!

Jatchat

Apr-30

Yes much better fever wise, thanks. You are  doing so well