About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Friday 30th APRIL 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Apr-29 by Jatchat; 345 views.
Jatchat

Apr-29

I PLEDGE nope TODAY, come please join me the last day of April

blackbird912

Apr-30

Yes!  NOPE today!  I really really need to join hands today.  The nicotine crave is a rocking more lately and I don’t like it.

I am an addict.

I am an addict.

i am a recovering addict!  I will take one second, one minute , one hour, all day if need, or whatever it takes to work through my cravings and addiction.

I will not let those white sticks control me today.  NOPE!

ENJY This Day!
Chris

boylant22

Apr-30

It’s a NOPE for me today too!  Enjoy another smoke free day everyone

CC to Jatchat
Jatchat

Apr-30

Hi Chris, I am with you, I to felt cravings yesterday, I even picked up a cigarette and pondered smoking it, but the thought came, it's not worth it It means I will go through this quitting process over again, I put it away and survived, but boy did I eat today, I will hesitate to jump on the scales tomorrow. Take care, deep breaths, or go for a walk, or drink ice cold water or delay, phone a friend

Kind regards

Anthony

blackbird912

Apr-30

Thank you! My nerves are a bit jittery today so that adds to the cravings when the cravings stricke.  My daughter is home today and we are spending time together so this is my perfect reason to not jump and get a pack.  NOPE!  

oxanquits

Apr-30

NOPE today as it ends. not smoking a cigarette is already accomplishment, whatever it takes.