About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday May 2nd Nope pledge!   General Chit-Chat

Started May-2 by Eve1973; 201 views.
Eve1973

May-2

Good Morning! 

Been a great weekend so far, weather wise and personal wise. It’s amazing this addiction. It really flabbergasts me that 15 months without smoking and I still have the strong pull to smoke at times. 

Honestly I know in the past I would have if I didn’t have the knowledge and the support I have here! So join me in saying NOPE, not one puff ever! Come on and say it...... say often and early because you will need to hold yourself accountable if you have those craves. 

Happy Sunday! it does get easier......just recognize the tricks!

oxanquits

May-2

Happy Sunday! Being a non-smoker is every day choice, I choose NOPE.

smithbiron

May-3

Smokers for many years have always smoked paper cigarettes before smoking e-cigarettes. From the analysis of the composition, the damage of e-cigarettes is indeed lighter than that of paper cigarettes. Let me give you a popular science about the difference between e-cigarettes and traditional tobacco. 

Electronic cigarettes are usually divided into two parts: electronic atomizers and nicotine-containing liquids (e-liquid). These two parts are similar to the relationship between pen and ink, syringe and medicine. The principle of electronic cigarettes is to atomize e-liquid

blackbird912

May-3

I am a day late but here.  NOPE!