About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Thursday 6th May 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started May-5 by Jatchat; 361 views.
Jatchat

May-5

I am still struggling, but here's to NOPE today

overdoze

May-5

i was about to go buy a pack before but didnt, one week done been exhausted sleeping, just want to be rid of this already but junkie thinking is still there, my truck broke down today, holding strong.  

We have to come here and get support..

Jatchat

May-6

Your doing well Overdoze, you made a week that is great!!! I am struggling to get a day free at the moment.

Its raining here and like you my FWD is breaking down, in the garage at the moment. Pick it up today, but it still has the problem, cost to much fix through a regular garage will have to do it on the cheap.

But Congratulations on 1 week

blackbird912

May-6

I come here before I even attempt to get out of bed everyday to see what’s going on.  Hahaha!  Here I am!  Glad to join hands.  Yes, today will be a NOPE.  THANK YOU!   Today I go strawberry picking with an old friend who I haven’t seen in about 2 years. It will be nice catching up.

Eve1973

May-6

Good Morning Chris,

You are holding strong and have a fantastic attitude toward this addiction. I will join you in Saying NOPE. 

Have a great time! Wow what a great distraction! Enjoy!

overdoze

May-6

Yeah it feels like an eternity.. lol. Probably explains reason why i have been so exhausted, besides other reasons. My truck has been causing me a lot of anxiety but i need it for various tasks so i keep fixing it. There is nothing wrong with doing things yourself if you are able, i do that as much as i can. Take care Anthony, im glad you are getting some rain down there.

oxanquits

May-6

I love strawberries have fun and I agree you’re have awesome attitude!

rubyfreshair

May-7

It really is one day at a time here - 9 days.  It's going to be OK fellow NOPEers.  It only gets better.  Even this discomfort is BETTER!  Rock on!