About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

May 2021 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started May-7 by slowblumer; 4946 views.
Jatchat

May-14

I will gladly join the May group

Kind regards

Anthony

One day, 2 hours, 38 minutes and 38 seconds. 44 cigarettes not smoked, saving $61.03. Life saved: 3 hours, 40 minutes.

PattyA

May-14

Patty..May18 is my quit date and mother’s birthday ..thanks

Lubbercat

May-14

Anthony,

Good to see someone I recognize.  After many failed attempts, I am back.  I smoked last at 7 AM on May 5th so I am now on my 10th day...........I have a busy weekend planned that will hopefully keep me from smoking.

Good luck to you!

In reply toRe: msg 3
Jatchat

May-14

Your Welcome

Jatchat

May-14

Hi Lubbercat, welcome back, I am joining you  on this journey to smobriety, buckle up for the ride of your life, my quit date is the 13th May at 9pm, your eight days in front so I expect you to lead by example, LOL no pressure. I wish you all the best in your quit

Be brave

Anthony

Lubbercat

May-14

Actually, I will take that challenge.  Maybe, the pressure will keep me on track!  LOL

In reply toRe: msg 3
Lubbercat

May-14

Patty

Welcome.  Check in often and read lots.  

Good luck to you

PattyA

May-14

I will be following you too !!!

In reply toRe: msg 6
Jatchat

May-15

Drawing on hidden latent reserves of confidence in my ability to defeat this addiction, I am commending to you from your innate sense of conviction, and from reading the evidence concerning the disastrous effects of smoking cigarettes, to be bold and courageous in defeating the cravings, quench that  fire and join the ranks of the living. Life is to precious to leave it to the mercy of the tobacco industry.

Kind regards

Anthony

overdoze

May-15

Congratulations on day 10, im passed 2 weeks but been craving today, just like a junkie, the one or two thought. Just for today thinking. Im going to put a patch on maybe it will help..