About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Tuesday 22nd June 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Jun-21 by Jatchat; 167 views.
Jatchat

Jun-21

I pledge NOPE today, please join me in sending the cigarette into oblivion, vanquished for ever, I can think of no better fate.

Kind regards

Anthony

Six days, 9 hours, 16 minutes and 9 seconds. 255 cigarettes not smoked, saving $356.98. Life saved: 21 hours, 15 minutes.

oxanquits

Jun-21

I pledge NOPE too!

I will join you and pledge NOPE, never again!  Ten years ago today I smoked my last cigarette. Quit cold turkey after 41 years of heavy smoking. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I found this forum a few days into my quit. Thanks to the support of the great folks that I found here and also reading and over educating myself (if that is possible) on the dangers of nicotine, I was successful! For those of you just starting out on your journey, don't give up. If you slip, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again. Please remember that the only time you fail is if you quit trying. So, here is to the next ten years. Who will join hands with me and make this life saving NOPE pledge today??

Peace, Buddy Clyde

quit 06/22/2011

saved over $30,000.00 - avoided smoking almost 110,000 cigarettes -  added 1 year 2 weeks to my life

Lubbercat

Jun-22

I will pledge NOPE for today!  I will reach 6 days at around 9:30 this evening!