About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Jul-4 by slowblumer; 23893 views.
Lubbercat

Jul-6

Marti

How are you doing?  I think you are on day 3?

xvaper

Jul-6

Thank you so much!

Withdrawal has been kicking my ass this time around, but I'm determined to quit once and for all.

Yesterday was tough but thankfully I had my girl on here to pull of off the ledge.

I really appreciate all the support, it s so important.

xvaper

Jul-6

Stunning photo! Where is that beach?

alexisfree

Jul-6

You can do it!  You can be free :)  I'm creeping up on 2 years free now and wanted to come back to this forum to express my gratitude for my freedom from the Nicodemon!! 

Jatchat

Jul-6

Yes I am very trying LOL, no it's good here at the moment, last night I could have smoked but I kept delaying the offer, until I felt tired and went to bed.

Congratulation on your three weeks when you get there, I have just been reading about the icky threes, I to have been 1 1/2 years forming an enduring quit, hopefully this is it. What's more I believe this is it, none of this wishy washy hope stuff, you have to believe you are going to get through it.

Jatchat

Jul-6

That's Seven Mile Beach, between the towns of Gerroa and Shoalhaven Heads in Southern NSW Australia, there are 100 beaches in out local government area and I plan to photograph all of them.

xvaper

Jul-6

so lucky to live next to all these beautiful beaches...

Marti (Marti974)

Jul-7

I am at the tail end of day 3 and still smoke free :)  Thanks for checking in!