About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Jul-4 by slowblumer; 33793 views.
Denim50

Oct-7

Hey xvaper, 

Sorry to be late posting this. I was off the forum a little bit recently but big congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone. That’s great! Also, 

I’m still so happy for you and I wish you continued success on your smoke free journey. I hope you had a absolutely wonderful time on your trip to California. What a terrific way to celebrate your accomplishment. You deserve it too. Again, congratulations xvaper! 

Have a great day!  

xvaper

Oct-8

Hi. Denim, Sorry for the later response, I was out of town and not checking messages. Thank you so much! I have dreams where I am smoking and feeling disappointed in myself but I am not smoking in real life! less cravings, thought they are still there. looking forward to complete month4.

:)

Denim50

Oct-18

Hey xvaper, 

Congratulations on 16 months smoke free! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating yet another amazing milestone and continue to treat yourself to something special. You not only have so much to be proud of with your quit but your also inspiring others. I’ve said it before and it still holds true. You rock! Four months coming up…. YAY! 

Have a great day.  

xvaper

Oct-18

16 weeks! I wish it were months :)

Yes I am proud, especially when thoughts come and I am able to fend them off. Thank you for remembering!

Denim50

Oct-24

Hey xvaper, 

Congratulations on 17 weeks smoke free! This a amazing accomplishment and you’re doing wonderfully. I’m so glad you’re able to fend off those thoughts. You came at this with determination and you’ve kept that momentum going. So proud of you! I hope you have a terrific time celebrating this milestone and continue to treat yourself to something special. We’ll be celebrating your four month milestone soon and I’m so happy for you. Best wishes as you keep moving forward on your smoke free journey. 

Have a great day.  

xvaper

Oct-24

Thank you thank you thank you!

I appreciate it.  There are tricky. moments for sure but I have not touched a cigarette for 17 weeks!

Denim50

Oct-24

Have a great day.