About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Saturday 10th July 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-9 by Jatchat; 442 views.
Jatchat

Jul-9

I pledge NOPE today

xvaper

Jul-9

Joining you and pledge NOPE!

In reply toRe: msg 2
Jatchat

Jul-9

NOPE it is then

In reply toRe: msg 2
Eve1973

Jul-10

Good Morning! 

Recently my mind Has been trying to lure me back to the Nicodemon. Or is it the Nicodemon trying to lure me back? Either way….. I need to be stronger and stand up and say NO WAY JOSE! 

So joining in and saying NOPE! This is a very tough addiction and I need to rely on myself and this support group! Romanticizing is NOT a good thing to do, so I really need to stay vigilant and strong! 

Jatchat

Jul-10

I'm with you on that one Eve, nearly fell prey to the exact feelings my self earlier this morning, after I had used my inhaler and raided the fridge I went back to sleep Hurray Jose.

xvaper

Jul-10

ooff, yes yesterday was hard, It wasn't three minutes or 20 minutes but a few hours of tossing back and forth if I should just buy a pack, but then at some point I  said to myself, well, If I really want to smoke tomorrow, I can always do that. Can I not defer another day?

I plan to continue to do that, hopefully indefinitely.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Eve1973

Jul-10

Nice job to both of you!! CONGRATULATIONS  

SERIOUSLY…. WINNING a battle, is a VICTORY. THE WAR is not over, so continue with each victory and do pat yourself on the back. If we continue to win, the WAR will be over eventually! I hope! Hugs

CC to Jatchat
Jatchat

Jul-11

Thanks Eve