About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Aug-1 by Terry (abquitsmking); 43680 views.
Denim50

Nov-16

Have a great day.   

• Edited November 16, 2021 10:12 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Nov-17

Have a great day!  

Lubbercat

Nov-17

Yay........15 weeks today?????  You are doing this.  Hope all is going well?  Have not seen you on here much lately?

Lubbercat

Nov-17

Denim

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for always remembering me!  It means more then you know

Denim50

Nov-18

Have a great day.  

Lubbercat

Nov-19

Diana

I have not seen you on here for a while.  Congrats on 15 weeks.  How are you doing?  Hope everything is going okay with you?

Denim50

Nov-19

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Nov-22

Way to go Freckles! 

Have a great day.  

freckled1968

Nov-22

Thanks for remembering denim. You’re so kind and thoughtful. Most days are good but still lingering feelings about how nice it would be to smoke. I guess I just keep on nopeing and hope things will turn a corner. I remember my last quit took me as bout a year to feel comfortable, can’t believe I gave up on that quit after nearly 4 years. Still onwards and upwards. Hope all is well for you xx

xvaper

Nov-22

Hi Diana, happy to hear you are doing so well. I work at home and until I had my written schedule to adhere to I was the same. Try it it helped me a lot.