About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/1/21 by Terry (abquitsmking); 56220 views.
freckled1968

Jul-1

Thanks denim. Hope you’re having a great summer. Looking forward to my year on the 21st. Couldn’t have done it without this forum!

freckles xx

Denim50

Jul-4

Hey Freckles, 

Great to hear from you. I'm happy to celebrate with you and what a incredible milestone coming up soon! 

This summer is such a hot one. Honestly, I prefer a bit of middle ground where temperatures are concerned. Bright side though is that at least it's not the cold of winter, lol. Though sometimes it can seem like there's two seasons instead of four, lol. 

It's been 4+ years for my group (Mar. '18), and we still feel that we wouldn't have gotten as far as we have without the forum when we started out too. Thanks. 

Thanks for the post too. Can't wait to welcome you to the Clubhouse and celebrate your first year with you. I hope you've got something special lined up for yourself. This is really a terrific achievement! 

Have a great day. relaxed 

• Edited July 5, 2022 10:59 am  by  Denim50
Msg 6732.568 deleted
Denim50

Jul-4

Hey Kathy, 

CONGRATULATIONS on 11 months smoke free! relaxedtada I hope you have a fun and happy day celebrating your terrific achievement and the holiday too. Double celebration for you today and I think that's wonderful! I hope you and your family have a delightful and exciting day together. Best wishes. 

Lubbercat

Jul-5

Denim

Thank you, yes finally made it to the 11 months and looking forward to the one year on the 3rd of next month!  Had a great long weekend here and most of my grandkids will be leaving in the next few weeks and life will settle down some!  Hope you are also having a great summer?

Kathy

Denim50

Jul-19

Hey Kathy, 

Hope you have a wonderful week. 

Lubbercat

Jul-19

Denim

Thank you.  Good to see you on here lately, hope you are doing well?

Kathy

Denim50

Jul-21

Hey Freckles, 

I've posted to you in the 'One year and Beyond Milestones' thread. Huge congratulations to you today on one year smoke free! tada I hope you're having a wonderful day celebrating! 

Hugs.  

Denim50

Jul-21

Hey Kathy, 

Thank you. Did you see the post I sent to you on the June 2022 thread? I think you may have missed that one. It was on the 18th and I sent a pm with it. 

• Edited July 21, 2022 10:07 pm  by  Denim50
Lubbercat

Jul-22

Denim

Just sent you a reply on the pm.....

Have a great day

Kathy