About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/1/21 by Terry (abquitsmking); 59606 views.
Denim50

Jul-19

Hey Kathy, 

Hope you have a wonderful week. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

Lubbercat

Jul-19

Denim

Thank you.  Good to see you on here lately, hope you are doing well?

Kathy

Denim50

Jul-21

Hey Freckles, 

I've posted to you in the 'One year and Beyond Milestones' thread. Huge congratulations to you today on one year smoke free! tada I hope you're having a wonderful day celebrating! 

Hugs.  

Denim50

Jul-21

Hey Kathy, 

Thank you. Did you see the post I sent to you on the June 2022 thread? I think you may have missed that one. It was on the 18th and I sent a pm with it. 

• Edited July 21, 2022 10:07 pm  by  Denim50
Lubbercat

Jul-22

Denim

Just sent you a reply on the pm.....

Have a great day

Kathy

Denim50

Jul-28

SO HAPPY FOR YOU KATHY! 

Denim50

Aug-4

Hey Kathy, 

I posted to you under the 'One Year and Beyond' heading. I'm sorry I didn't get it posted yesterday. I went to town and my SUV messed up. Which was really frustrating since I had just had it in the shop/garage less than a month ago. So, I was busy contending with that. I have to post two others too. One, like yours, that should have been posted yesterday and one celebrating today. Anyway, I'm sorry about that but I'm still so happy for you and I hope that you had a day as wonderful as you are. 

Lubbercat

Aug-4

Denim

Thank you and please don't feel bad about not posting yesterday.  I have a co-worker out with COVID so, I am not on here a lot this week.  I still try to pop on but, some days are just busier then others.

Did not do anything yesterday, other then work.  Had planned to go to the air show and had to give the tickets away since I was still in quarantine from COVID.......Going with 2 of the grands and my oldest son this weekend to a sort of Christmas "museum".......should be a fun day.

I do hope your SUV is fixed and running smoothly now?

HUGS......

Kathy