About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/21 by slowblumer; 32293 views.
Denim50

Aug-9

Hey Ed, 

Huge congratulations to you on 11 smoke free months! relaxedtada I'm so happy for you and I'm looking forward to celebrating your one year celebration with you next month. The first year is so hard but here you are only one month from reaching that amazing milestone and joining the Clubhouse. Keep going and keep staying strong. We've already got the welcome mat out. wink I'm sorry I didn't get this posted earlier today. I've not been feeling too good but hopefully I'll feel better soon. I hope you're doing okay. Best wishes and we'll talk again soon. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

HI Ed,

Sorry I'm a day late but also wanted to congratulate you on 11 months!  That is awesome and you are only 1 month away from ONE YEAR and the Clubhouse!  Hope everything is going well for you and you're having a great Summer!

48yrsmokin

Aug-11

Thank you Cindi. And things are well still in the none smoking mode. The urge is still on but is under contol. Thanks for the encouragement. Thats why I'm still around here. You all know what is going on with the smoking thing. and pretty much no bull #### to what people say.I need that.