About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Sep-3 by slowblumer; 18427 views.
48yrsmokin

Sep-18

Thank you Denim. It's been a battle But not as bad as the first time. Just can't let my gaurd down.  Thanks for the support. means alot. Ed G.

Diana (DianaSaigo)

Sep-18

Welcome Dipo!

We have alot in common as far as this forum...i was part of the forum back in 2007...quit for 3 1/2 years...then I was part of the group in 2018...i think i lasted a few weeks...now am back..so far so good...been quit for 6 weeks!  

Wish you much success in this journey!

Diana

Diana (DianaSaigo)

Sep-18

one moment at a time!  Not one puff!  

Dipo (diposs)

Sep-18

Congrats on the 6 weeks Diana!  Still feel the crazing now and then?

Glad to know I’m not the only one going back and forth. Hoping to God that this will last a lifetime

Diana (DianaSaigo)

Sep-19

How are you doing today?  Every once in a while i will have an urge...and i have managed to talk myself through it...i also read alot of the articles here and on whyquit.com site...so that i stay vigilant!

Dipo (diposs)

Sep-19

Hi Diana,

Thanks for checking-in, means a lot

So far so good  - I quit on Fri, so no work over the weekend. But as Monday starting soon, will have the real test of not smoking while stressing work. Am a bit nervous but Hopefully will survive. Nope

Msg 6778.51 deleted
Diana (DianaSaigo)

Sep-21

Good Morning!  

How did it go at work yesterday?  Am retired...sometimes wished i was working...as gets pretty boring at home...

Diana

xvaper

Sep-21

Congratulation diploss for taking the plunge. You already have do much information you learned here that you can put to use, you will go great!

Dipo (diposs)

Sep-23

Hi Diana, 

5 days into it, am quite proud. But boy, did things get tough - sweating like a pig just now - with weird nausea / headache. Had constipation issues for the past 2 days.

Been exercising cardio daily and eating a lot veggies. But body still rejecting somehow. Hopefully will pass soon. 

Also, hope you are doing well as well ????