About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

October 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/7/21 by slowblumer; 12625 views.
Denim50

Nov-28

Hey Timmy, 

Yay you! Congratulations on eight smoke free weeks! I hope you’ve been having a great day and that did something special to celebrate reaching another wonderful milestone. You deserve it. You have a lot to celebrate and be proud of.

Also, thank you for your post encouraging and inspiring others. It’s appreciated. 

Again, congratulations on your wonderful achievement and best wishes as you keep going forward with your quit. You’re doing terrific! relaxed 

Have a great day.  

timmy777

Nov-28

Thanks Denim, feeling great as well tada

Denim50

Nov-30

Have a great day.  

Mercy (mercy164)

Dec-1

Thank you so much, Denim!

: )

Denim50

Dec-4

Hey Timmy, 

Congratulations on two months smoke free! I hope you have a wonderful and fun day celebrating and remember to do something special for yourself. You deserve it. Again, best wishes as you keep moving forward and big congratulations to you today! What a great achievement! Keep going and happy holidays to you. 

Have a great day.  

timmy777

Dec-5

Thanks Denim, Hope you have a fantastic smoke free holiday season as well tada 

Denim50

Dec-12

Hey Mercy, 

Congratulations on two months smoke free! I hope you’ve been enjoying a terrific day celebrating this wonderful achievement. Happy holidays and best wishes. Hugs.  

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Dec-12

Hey Timmy, 

Congratulations on reaching another wonderful milestone! I hope you’re celebrating and enjoying the day! Best wishes. 

Have a great day.  

timmy777

Dec-15

Haha it is 10 weeks tada I must have posted the wrong day that i quit, oops. It was october 4th. wow it has gone fast! I am still feeling great and I am not missing smoking one bit.  I don't even remember the last craving i had now, anyone reading this and is thinking of quitting, you can do it too, back yourself muscle

Lubbercat

Dec-15

Timmy

Congrats on 10 weeks, that is fabulous.  And yes, the cravings do disappear and even though there are occasional thoughts/urges, they pass quickly and are gone.